With the launch today of u-approve, Corporate Travel Management’s new pre-trip approval tool, clients of the award winning company now have access to a streamlined and efficient method for the management of their travel requests.
With u-approve, CTM clients will no longer need to rely on paper-based systems moving from desk to desk, with an automated and completely online system logging the information required from the traveller and delivering it to the approver for them to progress to booking or return for additional information or refusal.
CTM Head of Product Development Ben Wheeler said u-approve would simplify the internal travel booking processes of clients dramatically.
“Our clients often have a need to approve travel requests before they are booked, and u-approve allows them to do this without the cumbersome paper-based methods that have been the norm,” said Wheeler.
“With u-approve, a streamlined travel approval process can be introduced to client travel programs which extracts the relevant information the approver needs while tracking the request process with automatic prompts when needed to make sure no request falls through the cracks, all in an easy-to-use online format.
“By making pre-trip approval easy, u-approve will not only cut down on administrative time for approvers but it will also help clients eliminate the issue of unauthorised travel spend and identify non-compliant travel prior to any expenses being incurred – something which in today’s cost-sensitive world is very valuable to our clients.
“At the same time, u-approve adds benefits for clients’ accounting and human resources departments as well, with request numbers included in bookings helping the reconciliation process and automated emails to notify HR of specific travel bookings assisting with client duty of care requirements.”
Further information on CTM’s u-approve tool can be found here
. For more information or a demonstration, please contact CTM on 1800 663 622.
- A streamlined travel request process for travellers, travel arrangers and approvers – no more cumbersome forms which are easily misplaced and often lack the information you need
- The ability to track and identify the status of requests within the approval process
- Power to control unauthorised travel spend and identify non-compliant travel prior to expense being incurred
- The ability to approve or decline travel requests within client-specified time restrictions which prompt action for outstanding travel requests
- Pre-filled recurring information fields to save you time and up to eight customised client reference fields to assist with approval assessment criteria
- 100% accessibility – you only need an internet connection
- Easy to create and use reconciliation documents containing all required travel request data