CTM launches state-of-the-art reporting platform
26 June 2012
Corporate Travel Management launches state-of-the-art reporting platform
Corporate Travel Management (CTM, ASX Code: CTD) has today launched its new Business Intelligence suite to the market, offering clients of Australia’s leading corporate travel management company two new real-time reporting tools.
The u-control tool offers a visual representation of the clients’ KPIs and data online at any time, including the ability to ‘look into the future’ to see what changes to their travel program now could do for their bottom-line in the future; while the u-explore tool offers clients a more granular analysis of travel programs including the ability to ‘drill-down’ into their data which they can then export easily to share with others.
CTM Managing Director Jamie Pherous said the CTM Business Intelligence suite was yet another example of CTM’s commitment to providing its clients with innovative travel management solutions.
“The CTM Business Intelligence suite is the perfect example of CTM’s commitment to listening to our clients and providing tailored solutions that they need,” said Pherous.
“Through its two real-time reporting tools, CTM clients will now have industry-leading levels of access to their data and the ability to interactively analyse the performance and capabilities of their travel programs like never before – that is exciting!”
George Weston Foods Limited Procurement Manager Kathy Kaderavek - one of the pilot clients for CTM’s Business Intelligence offering - said she has found the new tools invaluable.
“I have been using the u-explore and u-control tools in the management of George Weston Food’s travel program for several months” said Kaderavek.
“The u-explore and u-control tools have not only allowed me to save time, they have allowed me to increase my line of sight to the performance of my travel program around the clock, and enabled me to plan and present change models, the ability to review what certain changes to my program now could do for my bottom line in the future, as well as measure KPIs put in place in consultation with CTM.”
“Overall, I have found the ability to have such detailed reporting and interactive analysis at my fingertips to be invaluable”
Further information on CTM Business Intelligence can be found at www.travelctm.com/businessintelligence, or interested parties can contact CTM on 1800 663 622 for assistance or a demonstration.
About CTM Business Intelligence:
CTM is pleased to offer clients two new real-time reporting tools – u-control and u-explore – with the launch of its CTM Business Intelligence suite.
• Delivers a high-end visual representation of travel program performance
• Provides data online at any time
• Includes air travel, car hire and hotel bookings, with a wide variety of search options
• Allows clients to seamlessly switch between domestic and international reporting at the click of a button
• Gives clients a ‘look into the future’ – showing how changes to a travel program now could optimise costs and savings in the future.
• Offers a more granular analysis of travel programs
• Includes data searches relating to air, car and hotel spend
• Delivers an easy-to-use interface while providing the ability for clients to ‘drill-down’ into their data to identify trends and opportunities
• Enables easy sharing of data with others, with data able to be exported as excel, CSV, web intelligence or image files
• Allows effortless manipulation of data across a wide range of variants including city pairs, fare types, departments and cost centres, spend volumes, booking times and more